Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Whatcha Reading Wednesday: Night Sky - Suzanne Brockmann and Melanie Brockmann

Wednesday 14th October


This week's currently reading post features Night Sky by Suzanne and Melanie Brockmann. A, so far, non-stop action packed read that is the first book in the Night Sky Series. I gotta be honest I went into this book without knowing a lot about it and it has completely taken me by surprise. 



As it is the first book in the series, I am still getting to grips with the backstory and the characters. Not to mention, no matter how fast paced the story is, it is taking me some time to get thoroughly stuck into it. 

Having said this, I cannot deny the premise of the story and the way in which they are setting the action is completely gripping and I am really interested in finding out what will actually happen to these characters. Meaning that even though I have not read much of the book, the bits where I have got up to are intensely engrossing.

Yet for the mean time, I am just waiting for the push I need to get in gear and jump into unravelling this so far brilliant story.