Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Whatcha Reading Wednesday

Wednesday 30th September


This week I am still currently reading the fantastically talked about A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. To be honest I don't think this book needs much introduction as I believe lots of people already know/heard of it before. 
Yet for those that haven't heard about A Game of Thrones, this book is behind the TV phenomenon, and follows a bunch of characters on their journeys as war starts for one goal, to claim the Iron Throne.

So far, I am really enjoying it but I can't deny that I have gotten lost a couple of times. But then I tend to get lost a lot with the High Fantasy genre, just because there is so much going on.

Yet, no matter how much I get lost and confused, I still can't lie in saying that this book is extremely compelling. So much so, I literally for the life of me cannot put it down. 

So if you haven't wanted to read/start this massive series, I would say that do not the size of the books put you off because it really is so far a spectacular read. And you, like me, would be kicking yourself if you didn't give it a try.

Happy Reading Everyone!
Polkadot Book Blog x