Monday, 28 September 2015

Most Anticipated Release: From Book to Film

The Martian - 30th September

What with it being only 2 days away, I think it's safe to say that I am not the only one who is super excited to see the release of Andy Weir's, The Martian to hit the big screen. 




















This book was one of the most hyped books of this year and it screamed brilliance from the get go, so I'm sure from the trailers this film is going to go down in my books as being one of my all time favourites...and that's just from the trailers! 

With a extremely good cast of Matt Damon, Kristen Wig, Jeff Daniels, Sean Bean and so much more, this film just exudes blockbuster hit and I, for one, definitely hope they do this amazing story justice.

But seeing as I still have to wait 2 more days, I think I will just spend my time continuously re-watching the trailer.