Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Whatcha Reading Wednesday!

Wednesday 26th August


This week I am reading The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen, the second book in The Queen of the Tearling Series.

The Invasion of the Tearling is a High Fantasy novel that follows straight on after the first book as the Tearling goes to war with the Mort. 

So far it is extremely compelling and clever. I am still loving the characters from the first book and there is so much action that is packed into this novel, that I just did not see coming,  it keeps you on your toes for sure! Not only this but it never lets you catch your breath as it crams in intense situations one after another making you never want to put the book down for a second. 

I am so looking forward to seeing how this book ends because at the moment it doesn't look as though there is much hope for our main characters! But due to how fast I am getting through this novel be sure to keep a lookout for the review, which will no doubt be posted soon. 


If you haven't read this series yet, I would definitely give it a try because the first book was fantastic high fantasy story that kept me guessing and pouring through the pages at enormous speed, Not to mention that so far the second book seems to be holding its own! It really is so far a brilliant series!

Happy Reading Everyone!
Polkadot Book Blog x