Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Top 5 Wednesday

May 13th

Top 5 Summer Covers

This Wednesday in Top 5 We are disussing the Top 5 book covers that remind you of summer. So here are my gorgeous top 5 summer covers:




Amy and Rodger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Summer After You & Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
The Distance Between Us By Kasie West
How We Deal With Gravity by Ginger Scott


I feel as all these are pretty self explanatory in why they remind me of summer, every single one of them are bright and colourful. As well as this for some strange reason I think that all the font types that the covers use for summer books are so pretty and just simply stunning. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure that every single one of them is set around summer so whenever I see them I subconsiously make that connection that they are summer books. 

So there you have it my top 5 summer covers, books that remind me of summer. Check out some of the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers Top 5 summer covers with the link below.