Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Top 5 Wednesday

May 6th

Top 5 Books I'd want to see as TV Shows

So it has been a long since I did a Top 5 Wednesday and I thought what better way to start again with this brilliant topic. Today it is all about the top 5 books that you would want to see as a Television Series and I for one found it extremely hard to narrow down my choices. But I did it, finally, and here they all are:

 




  1. Fire in the Woods by Jennifer M. Eaton
  • Fire in the Woods uses a forbidden love of alien and human to encapture its readers then brings in a world where society is on the brink of a war between the humans and the aliens. Now how can that not be the start of brilliant TV show? It has everything, forbidden romance, aliens, action and intrigue, mystery. Which just screams a fascinating TV show to me.

     2. Across the Universe by Beth Revis

  • Again another fantastic science fiction book that focuses on space. In Across the Universe we are meet with another juciy and endearing romance set in a world where Earth is dying so they sent a whole society of people to find a planet that the human race can survive on. Just imagine how brilliant that would be as a TV show. Its set on a spaceship, where deaths and mystery and weirdness ensures. To me this story and a television platform is a match made in heaven.

     3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

  • Who wouldn't want to see the Throne of Glass series as a TV show?! It would look so cool with glass castles, stunning costumes and epic assassin fights. And just think of the awesome love triangle being set out on a television screen. It would be totally epic visually and still have the awesome story throughout.

      4. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
  • This book has it all, werewolves, witches, vampires, fairies, shapeshifters and everything else. Plus if that wasn't enough there is also a compelling love triangle that just pulls you in completely! Not to mention that it is set in a Camp! Now to me that would just be brilliant television viewing. 


       5. Alex Rider by Anthony Horowitz
  • The Alex Rider is all about a teenage spy so it has everything a TV show needs, drama, action, mystery, romance and round it up in a coming of age storyline and you have a hit TV show. I know that the first book has already been made into a movie but I just love the idea of seeing the characters being put to life on a Television show rater than just one big blow out movie. 
So there you have it, my Top 5 books that I would just for to be made into a TV show. As you can probably see I am little bit of a science fiction geek with my television shows, which is why all my Top 5 have that kind of element in them. But I cannot help but be just a little bit excited with the thought of these stories being explored through a television screen. It would just be epic.