Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Top 5 Wednesday

August 27th

Top 5 Spines

This week's top 5 is your Top 5 favourite book spines.



  1. My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick
    • This Spine! I love it, the stripes, the colours, the font! I just love it all. It is so simple, yet so pretty.
  2. A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
    • What I love most about this spine is the way some of the letters are like water smudged, which if you connect it with the story add so much more value to the whole cover. And the vines from the front curl round over the spine, which I think is cool
  3. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
    • Basically I really love this spine because of the font and the colours. Simple I know but I can't help it, I just think its so pretty. 
  4. Across the Universe - Beth Revis
    • What is there not to love about this spine? It is Gorgeous! The colours and space/galaxy theme. Just simply stunning! I see it on my shelf and I sigh with happiness, that's how much I love it.
  5. Breathe - Sarah Crossan
    • This one is a fairly new love. Again I really love the contrasting and mixing colours of green, blue and purpley pink. But I also love how the front cover image is also on the spine, so they basically match, which I really like because I don't really have any other books like that.
And there you have it all my Top 5 book spines. Again they follow a theme of simplicity. The more simple a spine is the more I love it. They just look so cute and neat on my shelves.