Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Top 5 Wednesday

August 6th

Top 5 blue covers of books I own

This week's top 5 is the Top 5 blue covers of books that you own.
























  1. Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian - Rick Riordan
    • I love how the different blues merge and swirl together, plus the little bit of pink it just so pretty, which is why it is one of my top 5.
  2. The Broken Heart Diet - Tom Formaro
    • This cover is just so cute, with the clouds and the little reference to the San Francisco bridge that is mention in the book. Plus the fork and typography all just adds up to a really cute cover.
  3. Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi
    • What is there not to like about this cover? The colours, the eye, the typography, and the contrast of orange on the blue blackground is just pretty that it couldn't not be one of my top 5. 
  4. The Shock of the Fall - Nathan Filer
    • I mentioned in a previous top 5 post that I love this cover. Its just simple and elegant and gorgeous all rolled into one. 
  5. No Time For Goodbye - Linwood Barclay
    • I choose this one because the cover just screams thriller. So you get the atmosphere of the book before even reading it.
Well there you have it my Top 5 favourite blue book covers that I own.