Top 5 Books That Made You Cry
This weeks Top 5 is books that made you cry.
- My Best Friend's Girl - Dorothy Koomson
- This book had me balling. I literally couldn't not get through it without crying every other chapter. It is so sweet and heartbreaking and just has way too many emotional feels.
- I saw the movie before I read the book. I didn't really cry in the movie so I thought I would be able to handle it...I couldn't. The book, for me, is really more emotional and I couldn't stop myself from loosing it with that ending.
- Oh geez, this book had me crying constantly. Sometimes with happiness, as weird as it sounds, but most of the time it was sobbing. It was so breathtakingly sad and loving all at the same time.
- This one probably isn't a shocker but I don't know how you could not get emotionally from this book.
- This is the first book I probably read that had me emotionally balling like a baby. With this one, it sneaks up on you so you had no idea and then BAM! like being hit with an emotional steamroller.
Well there you have it the Top 5 Books that made me cry. As you can see they follow similar storylines but they all individually effected me in some way or another.