Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Top 5 Wednesday

July 9th

Top 5 Books BookTube Made Me Read


For this weeks Top 5 Wednesday, it is the Top 5 Books That BookTube Made Me Read.



  1. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
    • This book went all around BookTube, with everyone raving about it. Not to mention that the author is a YouTuber with himself and his brother Hank Green on the channel vlogbrothers. So it's pretty easy for me to have this one as one of my Top 5.
  2. My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick 
    • Heather from Bookables, Blogger and BookTuber, got me interested in reading this book after I watched her review. She Loved it so I thought I would give it ago.
  3. The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Braken
    • This circled around BookTube for a while and I am so glad that I was encouraged to read it because it is simply fantastic. It has everything! Romance, Action, Fantasy/Supernatural Powers! Just everything that makes a book amazing, it had!
  4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
    • Again Heather from Bookables was the one that introduced me to this book as it was mentioned in one of her videos. I Loved it, it was light and fluffy romance and just so sweet and adorable that I couldn't help but love every word of it.
  5. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
    • Another book that was popular around BookTube. I just finished reading this book, and I was so suprised by how much I did actually love it. Its a high fantasy novel and that is something that I don't normally read but I just loved everything about it.
So there you have it, my Top 5 Books That BookTube Made Me Read.