Sunday, 6 July 2014

Most Anticipated Releases

July 2014 - October 2014

I thought that I would take a little break from my review posts and write a most anticipated release post on all the books I'm most excited about in the coming months of July to October. Just because I have done so many review posts this month so I thought a little mix up would be nice and hopefully something you will enjoy! And who knows maybe it will be something that I will continue with in the future :) 
So let's get started!

Here is a list of the top 10 books that I am most looking forward to being released from July to October 2014.

  1. Landline by Rainbow Rowell - 8th July 2014
  2. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan - 7th October 2014
  3. Four by Veronica Roth - 8th July 2014
  4. The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson - 7th August 2014
  5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - 14th August 2014
  6. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover - 5th August 2014
  7. Little Lies by Liane Moriarty - 31st July 2014
  8. The Rain by Virginia Bergin - 17th July 2014
  9. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - 11th September 2014

And finally, the book that I am most highly anticipated about is...

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout  - 5th August 2014
This is the 5th book in the Lux Series. An amazing addicting series that I have been in love with from the very beginning, and I cannot tell you how excited I am to find out what happens after the cliffhanger ending from the 4th book Origin.